Carpet Cleaning Delray Beach, FL
Delray Beach Carpet Cleaning Pros know how to get your carpet clean and fresh. Cleaning your carpet is no easy task – you have to make sure that every inch of the fabric is free of dirt and bacteria while also taking care not to ruin the carpet. That's why you should let us handle the job for you – sit back and watch as we transform your carpet from a piece of cloth full of grime and carpet beetles to something that will shine with cleanliness and illuminate your entire home.
Licensed, insured and bonded for your peace of mind...
Professional Carpet Cleaning in Delray Beach
We take a detailed approach to carpet cleaning in order to maximize results. Each step is its own process, and we'll take as much time as necessary until everything is perfect and your satisfaction is affirmed. Here's a general outline of what our average cleaning job looks like, although no two gigs are the same and we'll need to evaluate your carpet first-hand to know how much work is needed:
- First up is a close inspection of the carpet, including both visible factors and those we can't see. The former includes the level of dirt accumulation, the smell, the carpet's location, rips, tears, loose seams and the like. The latter means asking you for additional information in order to come up with the best cleaning strategy. The carpet's age, manufacturing process, history of use and frequency of cleaning (including the methods you used) all play a part when deciding on the best course of action.
- To reduce the work we'll have to do later on and create a more sanitary environment, we'll try to postpone washing until we've removed as much dirt and grime as possible using dry techniques. Here, we tend to combine a machine that creates powerful bursts of air with a strong vacuum.
- By the time we approach the washing part, we already have an idea of how your carpet is holding up. For us, it's also very important to know the carpet's materials and how they will react to the treatment we have in store – nothing gets rushed.
- The extent of the washing process varies – for our stain removing jobs, for example, we'll sometimes avoid washing the entire carpet as it can be a lengthy process, provided it's in good general condition. For more difficult jobs, we'll fully submerge the entire carpet in water in order to thoroughly soak each of the layers. In the case of older, delicate or simply more expensive carpets, we'll wash the entire rug by hand for better control over the cleaning process. We're also very cautious about the cleaning substances use, and we try to keep it all-natural whenever possible.
- The drying process is nothing to skip by, either. Some carpets – like those made of silk – require a quick wringing to keep the fabric looking and feeling the way it should. Using an industrial vacuum to draw out every last bit of moisture is another favorite technique of ours, but we still believe nothing beats a long drying process in the sun whenever circumstance allows it.
- While we are ready to repeat the aforementioned steps as many times as necessary, another round is rarely needed.